Work with us
Administrative Community Assistants
Act Attack (https://actattacktheater.com/) is a new multicultural amateur Theater school which is active in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Greece..and more! We offer English speaking Acting & Improv classes, for everyone who wants to achieve personal development in a fun and social way. Furthermore, we organise fun business workshops for team building purposes.
Act Attack's community is growing worldwide & we're looking for you! ⭐
👉🏼 Are you a Theater lover? 🎭
👉🏼 Are you experienced & passionate about communication, administration and sales?
👉🏼 Do you have some basic knowlege of the Spanish tax system and business finances? This role is multi-tasking:)
👉🏼 Would you like to have a side job to supplement your income (1-2 hours/day or 6-9 hours/week)?
You'll spearhead the B2C & B2B customer experience, communication, and coordination for Act Attack's communities. Reporting directly to the founder, this dynamic position demands multitasking proficiency. From course scheduling to sales, and student support to data management, versatility is key. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, timely, and deeply passionate about theater and community building, poised to fuel Act Attack's global growth! 🎭🌍🚀
- Efficiently manage course scheduling, re-scheduling, and overall planning
- Respond promptly to student inquiries and handle registrations via email and WhatsApp
- Maintain and update Google Excel Sheets to accurately reflect course statuses
- Streamline the registration process, using sales skills to inspire students to join our vibrant community and reap the benefits of our courses
- Deliver top-notch customer service, engaging proactively with students on WhatsApp, ensuring clear and professional communication
- Possess a foundational understanding of financial planning, profit & loss, budgeting, and familiarity with the Spanish taxation system
- Demonstrate native or highly fluent English proficiency in communication
- Embrace a passion for theater and education, and share our drive to make a meaningful impact on the world!
☑️ BENEFITS & PERKS
- FREE acting & improv courses all year long, for personal development in a fun way; boost your skills, creativity & networking. The free classes you can get will take place in Barcelona center, once a week (19:00-21:00)
- 15 to 20 EUR/hour netto*(1-2 hours/day or 6-9 hours/week)*
- The chance to grow your skills in a fun & multicultural environment!
Send us your CV and motivation intro video (max 1-2 minutes, just be yourself) to firstname.lastname@example.org.