Work with us
Photo & Video Community Volunteers (all cities)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take expressive & good quality photos of students while they act, only the last 2-3 classes of each course with a good phone camera or a silent DSLR camera
- Upload the photos in Google drive folders, categorise them and add clear descriptions on the best photos, which are suitable for social media posts
- Help the teachers for anything practical needed (like open doors to the students who are late)
- Contribute to the growth of our community with engagement and passion, both in the classes and in the WhatsApp groups
👉 You are a friendly and have a kind personality, with great communication, organisation & listening skills
👉 Fluent to native English (mandatory)
👉 You are flexible and patient
👉 Last but not least: you love theater and you are very motivated to help others discover their passion too!
Benefits & Perks
☑️ Free acting & improv courses (in any of the cities that we offer classes) for your personal development. Improve your skills, creativity, networking and meet new inspiring people in a safe multicultural environment.
☑️ Chance for professional development: many of our assistants continued working with us long-term and in a paid-basis.
Interested in working with us?
Please send us the info below to email@example.com as soon as possible, mentioning the position you are interested in:
- Your CV and/or LinkedIn Profile
- A 1-minute video message with an introduction of you and your motivation. You can find an example video here.
If we think that you fit the role(s), we will be in contact and set up a meeting.