General Terms and Conditions of Act Attack for Training Classes
(Updated in 2022 )
Act Attack is committed to ensuring that:
- Τhe Courses are taught by competent and motivated Teachers;
- Most of the classes of each course are taught by the same Teacher;
- In case there are any changes in regards to teachers, studios or course schedules, Act Attack will inform the students as soon as possible. We need at least 7-8 students enrolled per course to be able to facilitate a lesson and create dynamic groups. We offer several courses at the same time in our locations, we will do our best to accommodate everyone ?
- All the safety covid-19 measures are taken in the studios such as soap and clean surfaces. We apply the 1.5 meters rule as much as possible, without reducing the quality and structure of the course.
- Most of our courses are suitable for beginners. These courses do not include a graduation show at the end. Depending on demand, the Beginners’ Courses can continue to Intermediate & Advanced Courses with a final graduation performance.
- The growth and satisfaction of the students are prioritized. We can adapt the course structure if needed, according to the preferences and abilities of each group.
- Priority is given to Students who booked a Full Course in advance. Students who book a Trial Class are only entitled to access the Full Course if there are still spots available. Apart from the Trial, it is not possible to book separate classes.
The Student shall:
- Follow the instructions of the teacher during the class and respect the privacy and safety of the group members;
- Inform the Teacher & the group in advance in case he or she cannot arrive at the Course on time or cannot attend for any reason via group chat at least 1 hour before the class.
- Inform Act Attack before a group class starts about any relevant medical conditions that may impact the student’s participation & safety. If the student fails to communicate this, Act Attack cannot be held liable in case the student needs to interrupt or terminate the group Course for their own safety, or the safety of their classmates.
- Attend at least 70% of each course, which is equivalent to 4 out of 6 classes). Regular attendance will ensure a positive group dynamic as well as provide the student with increased opportunities to partake in pair and group activities. It is beneficial for a student to commit to attending the majority of the lessons in a course for his/her personal growth. Each succeeding lesson will build on the skills and activities of the previous one. If a student is absent or late in more than 2 group classes per course without valid notice, he/she will not be eligible to continue the course.
- Adhere to the Course schedule and terms agreed with Act Attack;
The payment of the Full Couse or Trial Class must be completed before the course starts via:
- bank transfer, or
- payment link
If the student booked a Trial Class and decides to continue with the course, the payment of the remaining amount must be completed before the second class.
Amendments & Refunds
- Act Attack has the right to reschedule the starting dates of a course as necessary. This includes but is not limited to:
- when is necessary to complete the class with the minimum amount of students,
- in case of bad weather for outdoor classes (we might offer alternatives with covered areas),
- in case of urgent unavailability of a teacher or a studio, or
- when other safety/health circumstances apply (such as lockdown).
- Act Attack will inform the students of this potential change in advance. Act Attack is not obliged to provide a refund to the students if the new dates apply up to 30 days after the original starting date. Urgent exceptions may apply.
- Students who cannot attend an entire group course have the right to request an amendment, for another course in the same season. Amendments can only be accepted if requested the latest 2 weeks before the course starts and will be subjected to availability. In the rare case of no course available, the student can keep his/her course credit for the next season.
- The Student can withdraw at least 30 days before the beginning date of a group/private course. The Student may request a refund to revoke the Course Agreement during this period for no particular reason. Any request addressed after this deadline will not be considered, as we count on the minimum amount of registrations to facilitate our courses. Exceptions for medical/safety reasons may apply.
- Partial refunds of classes that the student could not attend are not possible. Apart from the Trial Class or some Special Offer, it is not possible to book separate classes.
- In case the student does not follow the rules above, Act Attack has the right to cancel his / her participation. This can include:
- not informing the group about absences on time,
- not following the hygienic / safety rules, or
- putting the safety of the other students at risk
- Act Attack has also the right to ask for a refund and even denounce the student in extreme situations, for example, if the student comes to the class knowing he/she is sick and there is a possibility of affecting the health of the other participants.
- Amendments for entire private courses are not possible. Date amendments for specific private classes are partially possible. Both student and teacher must follow the agreed schedule.
- Students need to allow access to limited personal information which includes: first and last name, email address, and phone number. We need this to offer the best experience, informative and quality content, and access to resources. The information collected is for the exclusive use of Act Attack. Act Attack will not share personal data with any third party.
- Act Attack is not responsible for any injuries or medical conditions being caused by a student to another student inside or during the classes. Act Attack and the Teacher will do their best to ensure the proper safety in every class.
Amendments in Private Classes
- The Student has the right to reschedule:
- 2 times: if the teacher is informed up to 48 hours in advance
- 1 time: if the teacher is informed up to 24 hours in advance
It will not be possible to refund or reschedule the 3rd class.
- The Teacher has the right to reschedule the private class with the student up to 3 times as long as the Student is informed in advance. In case this is not followed, the student has the right to request a refund for the missed class.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Gelrestraat 79 - 1079 MZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce number: 72534826
Owner: George Rigopoulos